EQ ... as much as I try hard I don't see the funny side of what you said [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Printable View
EQ ... as much as I try hard I don't see the funny side of what you said [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Guess I'll have to muck around with it to find out why it's not working for me, 'cause I do have Windows Media Player and I can play other vids ok. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by BrutalityReignsSupreme:
yeah that is what I am talking about ... another great fucking video !!! lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Snape, EQ ... you might not have a proper decoder file for your video player. I used MS videomaker and it works for sure on MS Windows Player [img]wink.gif[/img]
Aftr working 5 years for MS and after being in the IT business for almost 15, I can guarantee you I have NO idea why that is happening [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://www.anthonyheald.com/smileys/LOL.gif
I'll figure it out..... eventually..... I hope..... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
well if not you can always fly over and have a look yourself [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
http://www.anthonyheald.com/smileys/idea.gif
BRILLIANT!!
MUNG is my band, Max.
I also can't get the video to work. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Peter Peeker ... where can I get some material from ? Do you have mp3s on some website or something or actually you have some CD out ???
Actually do you sound like Cannibal Corpse at all or 316what forgot to take the drumsticks off his hears [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
They sound a bit similar to me, but what do I know, lol.
Max, no website, yet.
we do have a live bootleg cd available right now.
our last studio album is long since sold out. we should be in the studio again soon.
we aren't as death-y as Cannibal Corpse, and our "singing" is a little bit easier to make out. but not much. [img]wink.gif[/img]
also there's a bit more punk influence to our stuff.
if yer interested in a cd, lemme know, and I'll check the shipping costs.